Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Quick Update

People have asked me where I get my coupons from so here is a list of the sites that I visit regularly.  Please note that you are only allowed to print two identical coupons per computer. 

Here are a few sites where I get my coupons from:

www.coupons.com
www.couponnetwork.com
www.redplum.com
www.smartsource.com

I have also registered with the following:

www.kelloggs.com
www.pillsbury.com
www.muellerspasta.com
www.barilla.com

I also check out other couponer's blogs such as

www.krazycouponlady.com
www.iamthatlady.com

Happy couponing! :)

1 comment:

  1. WWW.ANGELSOFT.COM
    ANGELSOFT/FACEBOOK TO grab some coupons for angelsoft facial tissues.50/1 doubled at pricechopper making them free. I just printed 6 more out as they were reset. Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete